We carry Caesarstone Ltd. premium quartz surfaces, which are used in both residential and commercial projects as countertops, vanities, wall cladding, floors and other interior surfaces.
Caesarstone combines beauty with outstanding performance, enabling you to bring your design imagination to life.
Please mention which item you like from the gallery when you click request a quote or call the store for more details
Click Here to view the Caesar Stone - Catalog
*This link will take you to the Caesar Stone website in a new tab. For the best deal request a quote from us
- Feeding and mixing - The raw materials (quartz, pigments and polymers) are carefully selected, tested and then mixed together.
- Molding and pressing - The mixture is then poured into a mold and formed into slab sizes of 306x144 cm or 120x57 inches. It is compressed under very high pressure (nearly 100 tons psi) and vibrated in a vacuum. This removes all the air and creates a compressed surface.
- Curing - The slabs are then moved to the curing kiln and heated to 90C for 45 minutes which provides the finished levels of strength and solidity.
- Polishing - The slabs are gauged, calibrated and then polished to a perfect finish in a wide range of colors and designs.
- Quality Testing - Every slab then undergoes rigorous quality testing to ensure it meets our extremely high standards of color, hue and consistency.
- Tagging - The slabs are then labeled, sorted and tagged, and enter our distribution system to ensure they reach our customers in perfect condition.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.